Training Costs & What’s Included
To ensure you're set up for success, every Boone Center program begins with a two-day on-boarding to provide you:
- Training on the full program, with MarriageStrong training certification
- Group walk-throughs of program presentations and discussions
- Recommendations and best practices for bringing the program back home
The weekend training schedule is Friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm and Saturday from 9:00am
- 3:00pm. Each day includes two to three short breaks and a lunch. A light breakfast
and lunch is provided each day of the training and is included in the cost of the
The one-time program cost, including two-day training seminar: $400 (a $50 discount is applied if spouse does not attend training seminar). This low program rate is made possible thanks to grants and donations, allowing the program to reach a wider audience. Most couples find attending the training seminar as a couple is worth the price of the program alone.
Bring MarriageStrong To Your Community >>
The MarriageStrong Leader's Manual guidance
There is no limit to the number of groups or number of times that group leaders can lead MarriageStrong following participation in a Boone Center training seminar.
The meetings over the course of 9 weeks focus on the following topics:
- Discovering the truth about marriage and how the past affects current relationships
- Identifying the heart of the conflict cycle and learning constructive ways to manage conflict
- Learning about the boundaries as a couple that will guard against the burnout, unrealistic expectations, feelings of inadequacy, isolation, and loneliness that often exist in the ministry, leadership, and service
- Embracing couple differences in personality characteristics and spiritual gifts and learning how to encourage each other in spiritual and emotional growth
- Deciding as a couple to benefit their marriage through leadership and service
- Learning about who they are together and the definition of "us-ness"
Order MarriageStrong Today >>