Work with rIQ!
Relationship IQ is a fun, rewarding, unique place to work. The training you receive will impact and bless your entire life. Relationship IQ hires students for the following academic year in the spring. Apply today (link to application).
Relationship Educator Interns are Pepperdine University students selected and trained by the Boone Center for the Family's Relationship IQ Program to effectively plan, run, and lead interactive presentations about healthy relationships, promote healthy relationships among peers, and run the Relationship IQ programming. Presentations are usually made as a team with two educators involved and conducted in places such as classes, clubs and organizations, dorms, and convocation programs.
Relationship Educator Interns are expected to:
- Commit between four and ten hours per week (with the occasional heavier week) with the Relationship IQ Program.
- Participate in training (approximately 20 hours) to be held in August before NSO (you may move in early to your on campus housing).
- Participate in monthly training sessions and weekly supervision sessions and staff meetings during the school year.
- Complete a minimum of four hours per week of needed office work for the Boone Center for the Family.
- Develop and deliver educational presentations on relational health to Seaver students.
- Provide healthy peer relationship advice to fellow students.
- Assist in the development, coordination, and production of the Relationship Series, presentations, rIQ events and activities, and promotional activities.
- Participate in other possible activities depending on Relationship Educator interests such as: Drafting articles on relationship topics for use in the newsletter or website; Web design, creation of media pieces, and content development; Assisting to facilitate a Club Convo
Direct questions and applications to:
Relationship IQ Program Director, Boone Center for the Family