rIQ Program Costs
Relationship IQ Leader's Manual
The Relationship IQ Leader's Manual is your answer to how to help young adults relationally. Be a voice of wisdom in the lives of young adults. Know how to talk about the difficult issues of sex, cohabitation, and ambiguous dating relationships. Be confident in the relationship information you are giving young adults with this excellent resource steeped in social science research and Biblical truth.
The Leader's Manual includes the process chapters that lay the foundation of why this material is critical, how to interact with young adults, how to lead the material, and how to start a Relationship IQ program and run events. It also includes 36 weeks of small-group material on six relationship topics, and six single-session presentation (each with 85 minutes of teaching material).
Training Price: $350
(includes a Relationship IQ Leader's Manual)
Relationship IQ Leader Training equips you with the approach and tools to lead life-changing conversations with young adults. Our one day training occurs at Pepperdine in Malibu two to three times a year. The trainer is rIQ director and author Hannah Parmelee.
We want you to use rIQ and bless your young adults! Those that come to training and/or receive specialized consultations use rIQ most effectively with their young adults. Therefor we offer special packages to best serve you.
Academic Institution Package
To implement rIQ well at an academic institution it helps to have the support of key department leads, have a specialized strategic plan, and receive follow up coaching. We can help you get started!
This package includes:
- 2 Relationship IQ Leader's Manuals
- Implementation coaching to meet (phone or video conference) with key leaders and/or formulate a strategic plan for your unique campus
- Follow up coaching as needs arise or to assess how to best move forward
Price: $300 for the first cohort member and $75 for each additional team member.
Churches benefit from a network of likeminded leaders working to minister to their young adults. rIQ is currently piloting a cohort program that will start in August 2015. Churches leaders in the pilot cohort will participate in:
- 2-day training in Malibu
- Research on program effectiveness and young adult relational and spiritual development
- Monthly online training sessions with the entire cohort (30 minutes / month)
- Monthly online coaching sessions with their church team (30 minutes / month)
- Utilizing newly developed rIQ resources
- Promoting Relationship IQ in their networks.
The cost of the pilot cohort has been significantly reduced to enable churches to participate who may not have the financial resources to do so at the full cost and as a thank you for assisting us in promoting and growing Relationship IQ.