Program Overview & Content
All of the Relationship IQ content is based in scripture and sound psychological,
sociological, and physiological research. This unique blend of faith and psychology
is refreshing and approachable for young adults.
There are six chapters, each contain six-week small group lessons and a single-session presentation. The lessons are easy to lead, very interactive, and highly relevant and applicable to young adults.
Each lesson is designed to be practical and enable personal application. The six areas of focus within the program are:
- Intentionally Friends. Stuck in shallow, non-supportive friendships? Bring out the best in your friends and become the friend you want to be. Bask in the delight of close friends.
- Say What? Communication and Conflict. Sharpen your communication and conflict skills by learning how to say what you mean, tell yourself the truth, and listen well. Your relationships, your future spouse, children, and grandchildren will be blessed if you get this lesson right.
- How to Date the Best. In a dating relationship you not only want to find the best person, you want to be the best person. Learn how to start, end, and be in a healthy romantic relationship. Feel confident and have more peace while you date!
- Does God Want a Relationship with Me? Did you know that you were created for relationship? God designed you for relationship with Him, wants you to know Him, and gives you your identity, value, and purpose. Discover a vibrant, joyful relationship with God that sets you free.
- What About Sex? God created sex and gave it to us as a good gift. Yet, why does it seem like a curse sometimes? Explore God's good gift of sexuality, how our brains respond to sexual activity, cohabitation, relational impacts of sex, managing sex drives, pornography, sexual addiction, and God's healing and redemption. Embrace the gift of your healthy sexuality.
- Boundaries and Freedom: Drawing Healthy Lines in Relationships. Can you say yes and no to the right things? Do you know what is your responsibility and what belongs to someone else? Want to figure out how to enforce your boundaries? Utilize this lesson to help young adults identify their boundaries, know how to enforce boundaries, avoid boundary violations, and live a healthier life.
Purchase Relationship IQ >>
rIQ addresses some of the difficult relationship topics in our society currently and equips leaders to have these conversations with young adults. Some of the difficult topics we address include:
- Healthy dating relationships
- Who you are as a sexual being
- What to do with your sex drive
- Why wait for sex?
- Identity, value, and worth
- Who is God and does He want me?
- How to use technology to bless and not hurt relationships
Being equipped with tools and information on how to address these topics empowers leaders to engage with young adults around difficult issues and form authentic relationship out of those interactions.
Get Relationship IQ Today >>