rIQ Leader’s Training
Be trained as a Relationship IQ Leader!
Relationship IQ is a powerful tool that makes an enormous difference in the lives of young adults and the Relationship IQ Leader's Training can help you make a larger impact. The Relationship IQ Leader's Training is designed for lay and professional leaders from churches, academic institutions, and organizations that work with young adults.
Through the training you will gain:
- Confidence to connect meaningfully with young adults.
- Determine how to best use the Relationship IQ curriculum in your setting.
- Deeper understanding of the Relationship IQ curriculum and how to teach it.
- Effective group leadership skills.
- Wisdom in how to approach difficult relationship topics such as cohabitation, sex, and dating.
The 12-hour training is led by Relationship IQ director, Dr. Kelly Haer.
Trainings are held 2-3 times per year in Malibu. Training at your location is also available. Contact us for details about having a rIQ Trainer host a training in your facility.
The 2-day twelve-hour Relationship IQ Instructor Training costs $450. It includes the Relationship IQ Leader's Manual ($150 value), two full days of training and planning, a certificate as a Relationship IQ Instructor, and snacks.
Married couples or ministry partners interested in attending together are able to attend for only an additional $25 and will share one Relationship IQ Leader's Manual.