Be trained as a rIQ Instructor!
Relationship IQ is a powerful tool that makes an enormous difference in the lives of young adults and rIQ Instructor Training can help you make a larger impact.
rIQ Instructor Training is designed for lay and professional leaders from churches, academic institutions, and organizations that work with young adults.
Through the training you will gain:
- Confidence to connect meaningfully with young adults
- Determine how to best use rIQ in your setting
- Deeper understanding of the material and how to teach it
- Effective group leadership skills.
- Wisdom in how to approach difficult relationship topics such as cohabitation, sex, and dating.
The 12-hour training is led by Relationship IQ director, Kelly Haer.
Trainings are held 2-3 times per year in Malibu. Training at your location is also available. Contact us for details about having a rIQ Trainer host a training in your facility.
The 2-day twelve-hour Relationship IQ Instructor Training costs $450. It includes the Relationship IQ Leader's Manual ($150 value), a full day of training and planning, a certificate as a Relationship IQ Instructor, and snacks.
Married couples interested in ministering together are able to attend for only an additional $25 for the spouse. Couples will share one Relationship IQ Leader's Manual.