Be trained as a rIQ Instructor!
Relationship IQ is a powerful tool that makes an enormous difference in the lives of young adults and rIQ Instructor Training can help you make a larger impact.
rIQ Instructor Training is designed for lay and professional leaders from churches, academic institutions, and organizations that work with young adults.
Through the training you will gain:
- Confidence to connect meaningfully with young adults
- Determine how to best use rIQ in your setting
- Deeper understanding of the material and how to teach it
- Effective group leadership skills.
- Wisdom in how to approach difficult relationship topics such as cohabitation, sex, and dating.
The 12 hour training is led by Relationship IQ director and author, Kelly Haer.
Trainings are held 2-3 times per year in Malibu. Training at your location is also available. Contact us for details about having a rIQ Trainer host a training in your facility.
The 2-day twelve-hour Relationship IQ Instructor Training costs $695. It includes the Relationship IQ Leader's Manual ($495 value), full day of training and planning, certificate as a Relationship IQ Instructor, snacks, and lunch.
Married couples interested in ministering together are able to attend for only an additional $25 for the spouse. Couples will share one Relationship IQ Leader's Manual.