Relationship IQ Trainings
Be Trained. Transform Relationships.
Relationship IQ Instructor Training is designed for lay and professional leaders from churches, academic institutions, and organizations that work with young adults.
Through the training you will gain:
- Confidence to connect meaningfully with young adults
- Determine how to best use rIQ in your setting
- Deeper understanding of the material and how to teach it
- Effective group leadership skills.
- Wisdom in how to approach difficult relationship topics such as cohabitation, sex, and dating.
Relationship IQ Leader Training equips you with the approach and tools to lead life-changing conversations with young adults. Our two-day training occurs at Pepperdine in Malibu two to three times a year. The trainer is Relationship IQ Program Director Kelly Haer.